MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. Terms of Service
By registering with the MyPatrimony.com service, you agree to each of the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service").
Services provided by MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. are made available for a fee for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the MyPatrimony.com to sell a product or service.
Privacy and Security
- MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. collects personal information when you register for MyPatrimony.com service. "Personal information" is information that you provide to us which personally identifies you, such as your name, email address and billing information.
- We do not use personal information collected from you for any purpose other than fulfilling the MyPatrimony.com service, that is, emailing your pre-scripted messages, documents or other services contracted after your decease communicated by the executor named by yourself.
- We use your personal information only to provide the services you've requested, and we do not share your information with or sell your information to other marketers or advertisers without your permission.
- MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. does comply with valid legal processes, such as search warrants, court orders, or subpoenas seeking personal information. These same processes apply to all law-abiding companies. As has always been the case, the primary protections you have against intrusions by the government are the laws that apply to where you live.
- You may always access your personal information by logging in. After login, you can correct such data if it is inaccurate or delete it.
To uphold the quality and reputation of MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L., your use of our service is subject to these program policies. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. in its sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account.
- Generate or facilitate unsolicited commercial email ("spam"). Such activity includes, but is not limited to:
- sending email in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act or any other applicable anti-spam law.
- imitating or impersonating another person or his, her or its email address, or creating false accounts for the purpose of sending spam.
- Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
- Transmit content that may be harmful to minors.
- Impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any email.
- Illegally transmit another's intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner's or licensor's permission.
- Use the MyPatrimony.com service to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Create user accounts under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the MyPatrimony.com Service.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the MyPatrimony.com Service.
- Use the MyPatrimony.com Service in connection with illegal file sharing.
You must promptly notify MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. of any breach of security related to the Services, including but not limited to unauthorized use of your password or account. To help ensure the security of your password or account, please sign out from your account at the end of each session.
The sole activation by the executor chosen by yourself will trigger the sending of your messages and other services contracted
Changes In Terms and Conditions and MyPatrimony.com Service
We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Please review these Terms of Service from time to time so that you will be apprised of any changes.
MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. does not, and your use and access of the website does not, transfer, assign, or otherwise vest in you any right, title, or interest in any Content. MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. maintains all right, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property rights in the Content. MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. attempts to take reasonable steps to include current, accurate, and complete information on this website, but does not warrant or represent, in any way or kind, the currency, accuracy, or completeness of the information in or on the website. You agree that access to and use of this website and the Content is at your own risk. MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. specifically disclaims all warranties, express or implied, related to the website, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Links to Third Party Websites
This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. has no control. Such links are provided for convenience only. Additionally, this website may be accessed from third party links over which MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. has no control. MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. does not, in any way or manner, warrant or represent the currency, accuracy, safety, and/or completeness of any information contained in such websites. You agree that MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. shall not be liable for damages of any kind that in any way arises out of, relates to, and/or in connection with access to, use of, and/or inability to use such websites. Further, inclusion of any third party link on this website or inclusion of this website as a link on another’s website does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L.
Transmission of Data
The Internet and other publicly accessible networks are not secure. Information and data that is transmitted or communicated over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks may be lost, intercepted, and/or altered while in transit or communication, and consequently may be used for purposes other than those you intended. MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. does not assume any liability for any damage you may experience or expenses you may incur as a result of any transmissions or communications over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks, including but not limited to those communications and transmissions that contain or refer to your personal or confidential information. In no event will the information you provide to us be deemed to be confidential, create any obligations by MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. to you (including but not limited to fiduciary obligations), or result in any liability by MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. to you the event that such information is accessed by third parties without MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L.’s consent or is inadvertently released by MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L.
Disclaimer of Warranties
MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of the content of triggered MyPatrimony.com services from subscribers. We do not monitor the content of said services. MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, or misdelivery of a message or document to a MyPatrimony.com recipient. MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from accessing information or material through a delivered MyPatrimony.com service.
THE MYPATRIMONY.COM SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. MYPATRIMONY VALENCIA, S.L. AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. MYPATRIMONY VALENCIA, S.L. AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE MYPATRIMONY.COM SERVICES. MYPATRIMONY VALENCIA, S.L. AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH A TRIGGERED MYPATRIMONY.COM SERVICE.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MYPATRIMONY VALENCIA, S.L. OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER'S USE OR MISUSE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE MYPATRIMONY.COM SERVICES. ARISING FROM ANY CLAIM RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, (EVEN IF MYPATRIMONY VALENCIA, S.L. OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE MYPATRIMONY.COM SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE MYPATRIMONY.COM SERVICES, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE MYPATRIMONY.COM SERVICES (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES). THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY ANY CONTENT RECEIVED THROUGH A TRIGGERED MYPATRIMONY VALENCIA, S.L. SERVICE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL FURTHER APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE MYPATRIMONY.COM SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE THAT APPEARS ON, OR IS LINKED OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO, THE MYPATRIMONY.COM SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. or its licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, unlawful, void, and/or against public policy, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. reserves the right to change or remove information from this website at any time at its sole discretion.